Just wanted to say THANK YOU

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

sandyd

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I noticed the other day that my tank was a little cloudy, before reading all of the posts and stuff here i would have just ignored it. My first thought was to check their water. Ammonia was 2 :eek: I immediately did a water change of 25% with my vaccuum and have been doing that for the past few days. Checked ammonia this morning and its back to 0 :D Not really sure what made it go up, but i have been a bad fish mom :( and have not gave them a good cleaning in like 2 weeks. I guess that was the cause of it. :*) Well now thier water is clean and they are happy so I thank you for helping me to know how to save them. :D I will not neglect them again I have learned my lesson. Thank you all. Sandy :D

Hi sandy :D

for a spike like that are you sure there wasnt something decaying in the tank (maybe a dead fish?) :/

:)

Nope no one was dead, but when i vaccumed the rocks, there was alot of decaying food in the gravel. I know nasty nasty, but i have 2 small kids that love to feed fish. :rolleyes: I try to keep as much of it out of there as possible, but it is easier said than done. I gave the kids an empty fish food jar and they feed them with that. Pretend. :lol: Thanks again.
Sandy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back