Just Seen New Stock Of Habrosus In Lfs

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

noodles

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I can't help myself, I know I am going to have to purchase some more to go with my current group of 6!!! shame on me shame on me.... :blink:

theres no shame at all, go for it :good:

I agree :good:

yeah i suppose so!

need to wait a few days though, they looked like they had just received the delivery, so want to let the LFS weed out the weaklings first. they were pretty small in comparison to my now (well females anyway) plump ones. And experience tells me that sometimes the very small ones don't grow they just die out after a couple of weeks.

Thats if I can hold out for a few days at least....

I think 3-6 more should do the trick and create a nice little group. see there I go! decided already i am going to buy... tsk tsk.

Buy them *all*, you know you want to !

You could set them up in a tank of their own and....and...and....

:wub:

that sounds like a plan to me :)

and the thing is I have a spare small tank with all the trimmings and ready seeded filter from my main tank ready to go... But that would probably end in divorce... although do you think it would make a suitable present for my baby's 1 year and 3.5 weeks birthday?? hmmmm that might just work...

that sounds like a plan to me :)

and the thing is I have a spare small tank with all the trimmings and ready seeded filter from my main tank ready to go... But that would probably end in divorce... although do you think it would make a suitable present for my baby's 1 year and 3.5 weeks birthday?? hmmmm that might just work...
do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it,
you know you want to :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back