Just Looking For Some Advice

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

weejen

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi i was just looking for some advice on my tank. its L 42 x W 12 x H 18 so its 149L or 39g with a light ratio on 1 watt per galon.its a 39w t5 bulb and i was just wondering i have some plants and i was wondering if i need to do anything to help my plants last & grow healthy. i have added some pics to give u an idea of how many and what plants i have. i dont dose the tank with ferts or co2. so just some general advice needed on plant care

whole tank shot
tank4.jpg

right of tank
tank3.jpg

centre of tank
tank2.jpg

left of tank
tank1.jpg

are you having any trouble keeping your plants alive? if not don`t worry about anything.

if you struggle then start thinking about ferts and co2. then do A LOT of research before embarking down that route aswell as keeping plants healthy you can also mess you tank up.

no there doin ok i just wondered if there was anything i should be doing.

if it ain`t broke don`t fix it.....

if you do start having issues, then the plants can tell you what they need, aqua essentials used to have a good guide to this but i can`t find it now, perhaps another member could advise you to this

you might want to start thinking about dosing some kind of fert. It looks reletivly newly planted.

yeah it is just recently planted. any sugestions what fert to dose?

TPN+ (Tropica Plant Nutrition+) its what most people use on here in Europe. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back