Just Introducing Myself...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

disFUNctional

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
wahey.gif

I'm still fairly new to fishkeeping, and am looking forward to all of the great advice I'll be able to get from this website!
smile.png

I currently have a 200L tank (roughly 50 gallons) with goldfish in it, which I am planning on turning into a tropical tank and a 20L (roughly 5 gallon) tank with a single betta in it.

Aaaannnyyyywaaaayyyyy... here's a picture of a fish: 
fish.gif
Hahaha!
tongue2.gif

disFUNctional said:
Hi all! :hey:

I'm still fairly new to fishkeeping, and am looking forward to all of the great advice I'll be able to get from this website! :)

I currently have a 200L tank (roughly 50 gallons) with goldfish in it, which I am planning on turning into a tropical tank and a 20L (roughly 5 gallon) tank with a single betta in it.

Aaaannnyyyywaaaayyyyy... here's a picture of a fish: :fish: Hahaha! :p
Yay an aussie!!
:hi: to TFF.

Hey hey hey welcome man it's always good to see another Aussie join

TallTree01 said:

Hi all!
wahey.gif

I'm still fairly new to fishkeeping, and am looking forward to all of the great advice I'll be able to get from this website!
smile.png

Aaaannnyyyywaaaayyyyy... here's a picture of a fish: 
fish.gif
Hahaha!
tongue2.gif
Yay an aussie!!
welcomeani.gif
to TFF.

So that explains the humor!  :lol:

Welcome dF!

eaglesaquarium said:
Hi all! :hey:

I'm still fairly new to fishkeeping, and am looking forward to all of the great advice I'll be able to get from this website! :)

Aaaannnyyyywaaaayyyyy... here's a picture of a fish: :fish: Hahaha! :p
Yay an aussie!!:hi: to TFF.

So that explains the humor!  :lol:

Welcome dF!

Whazzat s'posed to mean? ????

All just a bit of fun. ;)

Blondielovesfish said:
Hi, :hi: to the forum.
Lot's of Aussie's joining lately...Kiwi's will start soon.....
haha I'm from New Zealand Whangarei. But I moved here 5 years ago

Whangarei is gorgeous! I love it there every time I visited. I spent some of my childhood in Kerikeri and Paihea which isn't too far away :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back