Just Got 4 Tropical Fish - Please Read

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry dude, but you are not doing 'great'
i've been there myself, i killed off about 10-12 fish by doing the same thing when i 1st got it. It's hard not to get excited and get lots of fish fast, but that's what i have 5 tanks for now.
we already said the chasing could be a result of M:F ratio, so i dont know what difference quoting a 'professional reef ower' would do, especially since platy are not reef fish. do you know how to sex the fish to be sure what you have? you have several platy you said, so your.....

ahhh never mind

i am doing very good and who is getting many fish? i have 2 platys, jesus how many times do ineed to repeat it. ah forget it. i am gonna warn people regarding this forum, you people are no good other than cursing and insulting new members, tolak you are the greatest member on this forum, musho aswell, all the others are simply evil, like i said i will warn people to not come to this forum aswell as post messages on other fish forums.

Bye.

Oh, so 1 fish in one tank, for 4 months before gettinr id of it, allows you diss someone who has way more knowledge than you?? I get it now...You know more than all of us...in you mind. Whatever, dude...Go get 50 fish for your 10 gallon tank.You know...You may want to read back and think about how you started here, before you go dissing the place you came for help. You want to diss this place...that's ridiculous. I know of sites that would kick you out for your attitude already, and you want to whine about being dissed??? Amazing. You think I'm being mean...I'm trying to be as level headed with you as I can be, and give you the best advice I can to help you.I see the thanks I get foir that from you, none.Fine...What ever...you know more in 5 months, with 6 fish, than I know in 10 plus years, with 10 tanks, and 40 plus fish (Sorry, I tried to count but my bay convict cichlids won't stay still to count them all). Like I said, you need to learn some patience...You're taking things WAY too fast. Oh, and you might grow up a bit too. You join one of these forums for help, support, and comradrie. Or, at least, that's why I did it. At times, I get help, at times, I give it. You don't want to be helped, unless it's advice you want to hear.Once again...what ever. Don't bother answering this post with..."OH NO...Don't diss me" because you know what, I don't care. I'll save my time for someone who wants advice, help, opinions. You, simply, aren't worth my time.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back