Just Found This Its Mad

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

shadow1200

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDu2cDzcgZI&feature=related

What shark is it ? i guess its in the right place a Marine ?
This is no my video and nothing to do with me it just made me think how mad some ppl are

Lord help us what a Moron. Why would you do that, it's not even interesting in that size tank, here's hoping it has a bit of a tail thrash one day and breaks the tank.........................or drowns the bloke who set it up.

Looks like a black tip reef shark...that tank is WAY to small for it, hopefully that isn't its permanent home :(

Hope it doesn't break the glass cos all the fishes would die!! :( hopefully he'll loose an arm!! That is stupid - poor shark. I never thought I'd say that.

Thats horrible, the poor thing barely has enough space to even turn at the ends of the tank. Some people just need a good old fashioned slap.

What's it called in YouTube as I want to leave a nasty reply to the idiot. Although I'm pretty sure he's already had plenty of them. One more won't hurt!

what an idiot and poor shark its a fantasticlooking specimen that looks so pitiful in there

That tank on the other side is amazing imagine the fish you could keep in there which would look so much more impressive as a display than the shark

I just wanna say this is not my tank or anything 1 i know.
I just thought it was very nasty keep a big shark like that in a little tank and thought the clown fish ( finding nemo fish ) would be dead )

Some people like fish so much that they do not think about what the fish needs in this case a bigger tank.

Yeh but you should be able to see that massive shark is too big for that tank!!

The tank is soooo cool, wish I could have it to keep every type of fish possible!!! :lol:

Clown Tang would be my first choice!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back