Just checking in

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Chrizh

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to way hello.

Have joined as I've recently got back in to fishkeeping having had several marine and freshwater tanks (mostly small) in the past.

This time round I wanted to go bigger and have an EHEIM VivaLine LED 126 litre. Always wanted a tank with a shoal of neon there's and that is what I've gone for this time.

20200205233702.jpg
I have a few questions which I'll post in the relevant forum but thanks for having me ☺

Nice looking tank, with tetras you should add a few more live plants and have some floating plants like anachris, hornwort or water sprite. Neon tetras come from the jungle streams so they like to have some shade and also plenty of places to hide. Have at least 6 but 10 or more is better. I have 15 neon tetras along with my other tetras.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have a shoal of neon tetras in my 55 gallon LOTR tetra tank :)

LOTR as in Lord of the Rings!?

Nice looking tank, with tetras you should add a few more live plants and have some floating plants like anachris, hornwort or water sprite. Neon tetras come from the jungle streams so they like to have some shade and also plenty of places to hide. Have at least 6 but 10 or more is better. I have 15 neon tetras along with my other tetras.

Hey thanks mate, I'll have a look at some of those floating plants

Okay will do still trying to figure out how to use the site haha
I have posted a post up I do need advise with

Go to forums up above then on that page on right side you will see post new thread in green, that will open a screen and select 2nd from the top welcome- click on that and start your thread. :kana:

Hey just wanted to way hello.

Have joined as I've recently got back in to fishkeeping having had several marine and freshwater tanks (mostly small) in the past.

This time round I wanted to go bigger and have an EHEIM VivaLine LED 126 litre. Always wanted a tank with a shoal of neon there's and that is what I've gone for this time.

View attachment 98119
I have a few questions which I'll post in the relevant forum but thanks for having me ☺
Welcome, that tank looks great, can't wait to see it evolve!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back