Just An Update On My Guppy Ponds

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I also have 2 x 3ft tanks inside the fishroom with guppies selected from the ponds that are for sale..... (and... sorry... as it is... I need to clean the glass on those before I can display them as well) ...

Pond.. (container no.1)

Pond... (Container no.2)

And.. Pond.. (container 3)

Just as an add on.... here are the 5 Containers in a row... Notice the surface distortion in the first container.. signifying the number of fish in it..... The second one has Black Moore goldfish in it and the third one a mixture of tropicals...... the last 2 are the other 2 Guppy containers......|

Think I might show this to the other half, she'll stop moaning about my ponds if she sees that you've got 5.

Hi did you breed all these your self or buy them? very cool what your doing selling them and all i would love to start my own little business doing that

The latest batch I have... (as displayed) ... are descendants from one male ... and one female..... It's a long story... and... comes from a breeding line beginning in 1995/6....(about 15,000) which were all sold in approximately 2009??... .... one male and one female was (somehow) overlooked and... this new culture started from them....

BelldandyShanny said:
my other half thinks my two tanks are overkill.... he knows nothing!

I am here to support you in your quest!!!!

I would love an out door pond, but it freezes solid come winter around here, it'd be great for the mosquitos

Most reactions

trending

Back