April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

1661464148347.png

write a bad review for it
too small to be practical
insufficient space for a fish to swim
hard to clean unless you have tiny hands
who the fuplie would make something like this?

write a bad review for it
too small to be practical
insufficient space for a fish to swim
hard to clean unless you have tiny hands
who the fuplie would make something like this?
Cant write a review unless i buy it.
One of the reviews says that they have to replace the betta every 2 days because it keeps dying. They still like the tank tho. They blame it on too large of water changes.

That's just... sad! I once saw it advertised in YouTube..... I wrote a comment trying to tell people how *bad* this tank is and to *not* buy it... And if I remember correctly some people replied saying it worked *great*....:no::/

One thing that I've learned is that this is not a hobby for lazy people. But the entire appeal of this tank is that it's supposed to be easy and low maintenance.
I don't want to be a snob because I have a lot to learn myself. But I cringed when I read the review by the person who said she regularly did a deep clean of the tank and gravel. That thing will never be cycled. Like I said, I don't want to look down on anyone for a lack of knowledge because I'm pretty new. She probably thinks that she's doing right by her fish by doing this. But when you take responsibility for the welfare of a living being then you need to learn how to take care of it and give it a good life. And there are a lot of resources out there. Just buying this tank in the first place as a permanent residence for a fish shows that someone who's not doing the work of learning. Mistakes are one thing. A lack of effort is another.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back