Just A Little Funny

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
My grandkids were swimming in the pool today and we had set up a wading pool on the patio next to the fish pond for my one year old. I gave him a plastic cup and teapot to play with. I then went in to get towels and upon my return my 31 year old son informed me that my fish like tea. I looked at him puzzled and then snapped. My grandson had been pouring water into the pond and having a tea party with the fish. I grabbed the Prime and then we had a lesson on chlorine and fish. Oh, Lord. Everyone is fine!

Just be happy he didn't fall into the pond! I doubt the fish got enough "tea" to upset their water chemistry - but it is amazing what kids will get into

I agree. Drowning is one of my biggest fears. Fortunately, the pond is raised up over 3’ with a brick wall around it and an adult is always out when the kids are in the backyard.

That’s so not funny for the fish, but that is no funny for us! :rofl:

I’m glad the fish where not harmed during this process!

“ ......”

Lol! :lol:

“No fish where harmed in the making of this movie.....”

Lol! :lol:

That is so funny! Little kids always seem to get themselves into some sort of trouble. :lol: Glad everyone, including the fish, are okay!

I'm so glad everything worked out ok!. I know how you feel, though. My niece pour her glass of milk into my 55 Gallon, about 10 years ago, LOL. Needless to say, that was a mess we never forgot about. I still joke about that, today with her, how she murdered my tetras by accident. :/:/:/. But I guess kids have to learn the hard way sometimes, unfortunately at the expense of the fish. I'm so glad everything worked out for you. :drinks::good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back