Votes: 3 4.2%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 8 11.1%

Votes: 22 30.6%

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep the conversation on target again folks...

Hmmm if I were voting for the picture I'd go for number 1, in my opinion the sharpest photo not to mention how healthy the Cory looks. However, had to give my vote for the delhizi as I'm very fond of the more, I guess you could say "odd" fish. I'm a bit biased, but I don't think I'd ever vote for a schwartzi for the sole fact that the ones I owned I saw maybe once every 3-4 weeks, lol.

Noahsfish said:
Hmmm if I were voting for the picture I'd go for number 1, in my opinion the sharpest photo not to mention how healthy the Cory looks. However, had to give my vote for the delhizi as I'm very fond of the more, I guess you could say "odd" fish. I'm a bit biased, but I don't think I'd ever vote for a schwartzi for the sole fact that the ones I owned I saw maybe once every 3-4 weeks, lol.

Had to be VERY patient to get that shot.  Usually all 6 are huddled up in their cave....

I voted for #7 cause I love those little guys. I had one but it died and couldn't figure out why so I didn't want to get another in case I wasn't caring for him properly and never could find a great deal on info on them

I hafta give it up for the Tiger Barbs, even though number 3 & 4 are very odd deserving fish.

Noahsfish said:
Okay, being a newbie to the different types of fish, I need a number... lol
sad2.gif
     They're all lovely fish...

What type is No. 3 ?

I could be wrong (which almost never happens) but number 3 looks like a Snakehead.  They are native to Africa & Asia.  Unfortunately some fish keepers get these fish when they're young and then release them into local ponds & lakes here in the USA where they out compete the native species disrupt the food chain.

Beautiful fish though no doubt.

Number 3 is a Delhezi Bichir (Armored bichir) not a snakehead.

Give 4 a chance! :3 Oddball but still beautiful!

Wildbetta said:
Number 3 is a Delhezi Bichir (Armored bichir) not a snakehead.

Thanks, it did look similar but not exactly the same.  
JoebW said:
Give 4 a chance! :3 Oddball but still beautiful!

Number 4 was my 2nd favorite, mostly because the picture wasn't that clear.  Number 3 was my 3rd choice for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back