June 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Im having a problem attaching my photos. Can any body help me. I am writing my message and then choosing the file I want to attach, then pressing attach this file. Gets to 100% then says there was 'no file was selected for upload'

Cheers for any help
Use imgur.com to upload the pictures and then use the link here

Right Im having a problem attaching my photos. Can any body help me. I am writing my message and then choosing the file I want to attach, then pressing attach this file. Gets to 100% then says there was 'no file was selected for upload'

Cheers for any help

I really trully appreciate when you guys use img files from Photobucket..... makes it a lot easier for me when I set up the polls..... Most other uploads, I have to copy to "my pics" on my pc and then copy them to my Photobucket account and then transfer them from there as an img entry in the poll thread..... a lot of work....

Please just meet me halfway & make it easier for me....

Cheers for any help

I really trully appreciate when you guys use img files from Photobucket..... makes it a lot easier for me when I set up the polls..... Most other uploads, I have to copy to "my pics" on my pc and then copy them to my Photobucket account and then transfer them from there as an img entry in the poll thread..... a lot of work....

Please just meet me halfway & make it easier for me....
Hey cheers for your help. No worries I will just use Photobucket. Should have them up in a min.

Right hopefully this is sorted and the photos are gonna be on here ok. This is my little apistogramma cacatuoides. Beautiful little fish.

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

Right hopefully this is sorted and the photos are gonna be on here ok. This is my little apistogramma cacatuoides. Beautiful little fish.

Thanks!... Loud and clear.... Nice little fishie....

At least 2 of you have not posted your verifications yet..... Please do not ask me why your entries are not included..... 2 days to go before I post the voting polls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back