Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED

PLEASE VOTE NOW
We have 7 awesome and unique pets entered into the July 2019 Pet of the Month Contest. View all the pets and descriptions below and then go to top of page and click on your choice for POTM.
Please DO NOT post any comments about any specific pet in this thread...such posts will promptly be deleted.

Poll will close on July 28th at 5 pm EST
Thread will periodically be cleaned up for readability.

We at fishforums.net thank you for your participation​

Last edited:
Here is my rescued chameleon grump!!
Grump.jpg

Name: Grump

Species: Chameleos Grump [Lol]

Interesting facts: Grump is so tiny he fits on a matchstick. You literally can't see grump unless you have a phone camera that has really good zoom. I found grump hanging to my jacket when I was hiking. I decided to take him in as he was only coming to me. it was hard work making him a reptarium but I love him a lot.
When I come to feed him he'll look at me an be like "THATS TOO BIG OR THATS TOO SMALL!!'' he is hilarious

Food: chameleon feed and livefoods [bugs and beetles]
Reptarium info 550 watt lightbulb, stocked with ferns and wood rests
I don't like trapping reptiles in cages so I bought a 60 gallon fish tank and made it a terrarium/reptarium. With help from my uncle I made random areas on the walls of the tank which are made from magnifiying glass to zoom in and see grump. Though grump is small, he is very very very fast.

I really love grump and he and I hope you vote for him!!

Last edited:
Meet Siouxsie Banshee.
20180312_001248.jpg

No I never named her, although I am from the right generation. That's a tabby patch on her chin and not a scar or dirt. We adopted her around 18 months ago and she has recently had her 3rd birthday. She is a ragaMuffin (for some reason the capital is required to be in the middle of the breed name). In her former life she was a UK Grand Champion show cat.

She responds correctly to the commands "come", "down" and "sit". She also understands "no" but usually chooses to ignore it. Closed doors are no deterrent as she has mastered the art of jumping up and swinging on the handle. She loves water, which makes water changes for the fish rather interesting.

15B2A3D7-53A4-47E0-A0FE-30631A05DE93.jpeg
My sweet Miniature Schnauzer, “Ellie”. She is so loyal and sweet. If she sees me cry, she’ll jump up on my lap and put her arms on my shoulders, as if to hug me and tell me it’s alright. She fetches her toys and brings them back, knows “sit”, “stay”. In fact, I swear she knows English as she does anything I tell her. She’s a great camping buddy as she loves all of the scents she can pick up in the woods. She has made friends with deer, armadillos, squirrels, possums, skunks. and racoons. She is smart enough to stay away from the gators! Ellie is 6 years old but still acts like a puppy. She’s my loyal companion and I love her so much. Thanks for taking the time to get to know Ellie.

Hello TFF people! :)

FACDC1EB-2BA5-4629-8379-FF0511777926.jpeg

Name: Barba-lute.

Species: American Short-hair.

I found Barba-lute on the street. Someone dumped her. I nursed her back to health, and she has been happy ever since! She also has a cute little bob-tail!

She plays with paper balls, and also strings, if she “feels up to it”!

As the picture tells, she is the Queen of the House. She has a cat tree, and she sleeps up there all day, while she looks down on her “servants”!

Thank you for taking a look at Barba-lute, my adorable little cutie! :)
:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
musks.jpg
Name: Melia & Tortuga

Species: Musk Turtles

Interesting facts: The names, there named after a resort (in Cape Verde) where in 2012 me and my wife got engaged! Whilst on that holiday we wondered along the beach and came across the turtle protection area where they were showing some freshly hatched sea turtles. That started the interest and when we got home we looked into having some turtles as pets. Musks were selected as they dont grow too large!

Food: Turtle pallets and bloodworm

Aquarium info: 4 ft tank, running pretty much as a tropical tank but with a UVB bulb and a heatlamp

Interesting little things - in truth my wifes pets. Completely opposite personalities on them, one even now if quite shy, the other guy litterally follows you dont the tank!

END OF ENTRIES
Scroll slowly up as your review the entries and then click on your choice for Pet of the Month in the poll at the top of this topic. Thank you for your participation in Fishforums Pet of the Month contest.

PS: we will be starting up fishrorums Tank of the Month contest around August 1st. Take a nice pic or video of your tank and be ready to enter the contest.

Last edited:
7ba9bf76-5779-4b2f-b832-8e6b4eedea81-png.92602
If you haven't voted yet, PLEASE VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back