I love your profile pic Snazy!

Lovely photos Shaddex, sorry for your loss :(

Shaddex said:
Confirmation coming soon(tm)

Meet SPIKE !  My Puddy !

spike.jpg
Ah, I see he's caught a mouse...lol  
yes.gif

Every one loves an under..DOG! (get it..?)

1LVMYAq.jpg

If you lived closer I might be tempted to come dognap your pup.  As it is, I'll just adore from afar. :wub:

Love the bird, just wish I had the time to have one myself! Also, those cats are very nice...I've never seen any that look at the camera! And that dog....so cute. Me and Eagle are coming over to your house and stealing that dog. Lmao

C'mon, Evils, get that poll up and running. I wish to cast my vote. I hate cats, and whilst the husky is really quite adorable, I have always loved BoPs.

Boy oh boy, somebody's feeling his oats this morning!

I really want that puppy! :sad:

He's really adorable but miniature huskys are super expensive to buy ($2000+) and can definitely be a bit of a handful. we were lucky enough to get him through a husky rescue company that we got our last husky through who unfortunately was killed by a truck in march. They matched us and our other husky Snowbelle with Mishka (which means little bear in Russian) huskys love company :)

I am severely allergic to dogs, they give me asthma, make me sneeze and make my eyes swell up like a frog. But I might just put up with it for that husky.

I'm with you TLM.. I have similar symptoms. I found living with the dogs and getting treatments have made it bearable but when I go home I always have a readjustment period

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back