Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww too many cute doggies to choose from but it's either 5 (cos I lurve shepherds) or 7 (cos he/she has a beautiful kind face) - now I gotta do eeny-meeny-miney-mo :wub:

Had to be 5 for me.
Always had a soft spot for shepherds

No. 7 is a she by the way :good:

Some fabulous photos out there this month!! But I know who my heart won over :wub:

Awww but you have to take note of the posing skills in number 7!! :lol:

I deduct that my interpretation of the rules is not clear to all.... so let me define...

Untill such time that we (if ever) have sponsors for prizes in our monthly competitions, they are presented here for fun and for everyone to enjoy..... The rules are thus not strict, but in place to ensure that as far as it is practically possible.... we have a fair result and everyone participating has an equal chance and voting is not influenced by outside factors.....

One of these rules prohibits the canvassing for votes by the person who entered the picture and I have no reservations where anyone states that he/she has voted for no. x or y, and that he thinks this or that entry is great, cute or fantastic, as long as this is not said by a participant about his own entry.... THAT, I will consider to be canvassing for votes and provission is made in the rules for me to disqualify such entry unconditionally....

So please!.... let's keep this at fun level and refrain from refering to our own entries whilst the voting poll is in play....

There are at least 3 such cases in this current poll and I will pretend (for the last time) not to have seen them...... Let us observe the rules.

Ta!!!.... Still at least 3 entries in contention in this competition, but lots of time left to vote.... anyone can still get back into the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back