July 2012 Pet Of The Month Comp. Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, his is quie adorable! You should have seen him when he was a baby.

My Whites Blue Dumpy Tree Frog, Calvin.

1b77d321.jpg

Entry

Verification
8081136f.jpg
I half expect him to produce a top hat and a cane, then entertain us for a few.
What a smile Calvin has lol

Haha! Thank you! He is like 2 1/2 inches long, making him a boy. I go him 2 years ago and he was aout a half inch long!

This month I want to enter Bella :) I can't believe she is 5 now!!! We have had her since she was 13 weeks old, reserved her when she was 9 weeks old and dumped at The Dgos Trust with her siblings.She was one of 7 and all named after dwarves, she was 'happy' LOL tyhough i belive Dopey would have been more appropriate!

Photos were taken with my new Pentax GF2 :) about a month ago :good:

Entry photo (posing mare that she is!):
Bellanewcamera.jpg

Verification Photo:
P1010456.jpg

:good:

She is a mongrel :good: best kind there is!

She is a Greyhound x Border Collie (though we question whether the male Greyhound wasnt actually a whippet lurcher himself as Bella is very small to have greyhound in her and we are going on what The Dogs Trust knows about her).

You can't see it in those photos but she is built like a sight hound, the typical deep chest and long slender legs and big 'bum muscles' lol. But she is shorter and stockier than greyhounds and thank god for the collie in her as she is an awful lot more intelligent! Greyhounds are notoriously thick in the head lol.

Bella was best in her puppy classes even against shepherds and collies! The only trick she cant do is roll over because of her more prominant spine... but she kind of fetches (then sods off with the object), sits and stays until you tell her otherwise, sits, waits, lifts all feet to be dried, shakes paws, does high fives, jumps up to dance and can balance biscuits on her nose before flicking them up. Still to teach her to actually catch them yet!

Unusually, she is great with cats, she just loves em! She lives with a cat and puts up with my chameleon, though she will kill the odd squirrel and bunny and once a pheasant too.

I adore this dog so much! Took my mum 21 years of begging to get my dad to allow us to have another dog and now after 5 years, he didnt 'outright' say no to another!! :hyper:

I wanted to add my pug Dozer.
I hope you like him.

image.jpg

And verification

0312111101.jpg

Omg, i love pugs LOL :lol: They just look so ridiculously cute!

THIS IS MILLIE MY WESTIE, SHE IS TELLING ME TO GET OFF THE FORUM AND LET ME IN.............

IMG_0003.jpg

ABOUT TIME, THANKS

DSC00220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back