FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our June 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of June 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the July 2012 competition here.

A second photo of your pet from a different angle at (more or less) the same spot must be provided to validate your entry.

You are advised to read the new rules (http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/381639-rules-for-pet-of-the-month-competition/) before entering the competition.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th July 2012.

I guess I'll start this off :p

My kitty, Chub Chub

chubchub.jpg

Verification

chubchub2.jpg

We'll give it a shot.

This is my Welsh Terrier, Peppy.

P1030161.jpg

Verification:

P1030164.jpg

I WANT YOUR DOG TIZER!!!!

Sorry, German Shepards are my absolute fave dogs and I have wanted one for years....hubs wont let me though.

Eh, at least he let me have my cats :p

I WANT YOUR DOG TIZER!!!!

Sorry, German Shepards are my absolute fave dogs and I have wanted one for years....hubs wont let me though.

Eh, at least he let me have my cats :p

I think she would consider Chub Chub as dinner :blink: :shifty:

Buddy will take another hack at this:

entry:

Buddy.jpg

verif:

IMG_0002.jpg

Thanks! Doesn't it look like he's posing in the entry pic?!?! :lol: :fun:

Nah he's a huge mix of a lot of species. He's 6 years old. He's a yellow lab, goldenretriever, German Shepard (dont see this one), and spitz. A few others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back