Juice’s Art Journey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The holographic Sparkling Gourami in post # 561 is awesome. I’ve seen a lot of Killifish artwork done for AKA shows as trophy’s and promotions but nothing that cool.
Maybe that’s my cue to make a holographic killi 😏

Last edited:
I made a YouTube channel for my art!! Especially with the possibility of TikTok being banned (and I know it’s a much bigger thing than TikTok) I want to gain a steady following on all my other platforms as a backup. All of my previous videos will be uploaded in the next couple weeks, and all future ones will be up there the same time they’re released on all other platforms

I made a YouTube channel for my art!! Especially with the possibility of TikTok being banned (and I know it’s a much bigger thing than TikTok) I want to gain a steady following on all my other platforms as a backup. All of my previous videos will be uploaded in the next couple weeks, and all future ones will be up there the same time they’re released on all other platforms

Hopefully TikTok isn't banned...

I'll check out the YT later! Really excited to see what all you post there.

A frog, for a client. (WIP, hopefully finished today)
608AF933-7B39-4A8A-9D98-C30ACF5E9320.jpeg

the word of the day is PROMOTE
Merriam Webster dictionary
transitional verb

: to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

the word of the day is PROMOTE
Merriam Webster dictionary
transitional verb

: to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting
Okay. 🤪
HEY EVERYONE FISHMANIC WANTS YOU TO BUY MY STUFF THERES A DISCOUNT CODE IN MY SIGNATURE AND FREE SHIPPING UNTIL APRIL 15th

Made it to over 500 followers on instagram today! That means it’s time for the long awaited 500 follower giveaway. The next giveaway is at 1500 so a long ways to go!

I also published my website ⭐️ so no more Etsy for me

Made it to over 500 followers on instagram today! That means it’s time for the long awaited 500 follower giveaway. The next giveaway is at 1500 so a long ways to go!

I also published my website ⭐️ so no more Etsy for me
I forgot you had an Instagram! Let me follow you rq lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back