Juice’s Art Journey

My nails are actually that color right now! 😂

Love this so much! Especially love the texture! Did you do it with modeling paste (or something like that, I'm not sure if that's what it's called)? Just trying to learn new techniques (not going well😂)
I used gesso! It was an old painting that I painted over with gesso, to give it texture and then painted my picture on it :)

I used gesso! It was an old painting that I painted over with gesso, to give it texture and then painted my picture on it :)
Ooh nice! Still never seen gesso in person (just found out the canvasses I'm using already have gesso) but I'll be getting some soon since I found canvasses without gesso that are a lot cheaper! So maybe I'll get to do something similar one day!

Today I made my Patreon page visible to the public. Tomorrow comes the big announcement on all of my platforms! Very cool opportunity. All of my patrons will be entered into monthly giveaways (in addition to the other perks) for stickers, art prints, other merch, and even original artwork or custom artwork
4319A383-4417-4806-8768-2A5F1B4024DC.jpeg

MAN...@juicebox, you've really learned the marketing skills I have taught you. You now have great marketing skills to promote your business. And you have a great product so you are sure to be a success.

PS, I didn't receive my commission check this month. Is it in the mail?

MAN...@juicebox, you've really learned the marketing skills I have taught you. You now have great marketing skills to promote your business. And you have a great product so you are sure to be a success.

PS, I didn't receive my commission check this month. Is it in the mail?
Subscribe to my Patreon and you’ll get free fish stickers 😉

Whoa!! That's epic!
Right!? It turned out so good!! I only have 10 available right now. Holographic stickers I think will be very limited edition

Right!? It turned out so good!! I only have 10 available right now. Holographic stickers I think will be very limited edition
Nooooo! 😂 Dang... How much are they?? I MUST HAVE A USE FOR STICKERS SOMEWHERE :rofl:

You might offer 2 for $7 or 3 for $9.
For in-person sales, yes 100%, for my current POD sales, it’s not financially feasible to do that sadly. Hopefully once I get a more steady sale stream and can move to in person inventory that I ship out myself I can do that, but not yet as the upfront cost is too high

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back