Juice’s Art Journey

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
072323A2-BD1B-4654-8553-814F668E2101.png

I like rummys! Why don’t you? (Just curious)
Never been a fan. I love the way they school. But I don't like their tail pattern of black and white with the red nose... They've just never been a fish I've been into.
And I'm not all about color normally. But them, I just don't like their style lol

A little jumpy with what goes on but still really cool to see Juice!! Thank you for using my idea!
Yeah that’s cause it’s going from full layer to full layer

Yeah that’s cause it’s going from full layer to full layer
Yah. I've fidgeted around with apps like that. It replays your drawing in layers like you said.
But maybe another way to do digital videos is a separate screen recording app.

Yah. I've fidgeted around with apps like that. It replays your drawing in layers like you said.
But maybe another way to do digital videos is a separate screen recording app.
I can do screen recording, it just takes up so much data and I forget to start it and stop it haha

I can do screen recording, it just takes up so much data and I forget to start it and stop it haha
Lol. That's understandable 😅

As for space, you can take it on your phone, put it on tik tok, move it to a USB drive, and then delete it off your phone...

I do think that the layer video is really cool though! It's a way to sorta speed through the process and show people how you do it.

Lol. That's understandable 😅

As for space, you can take it on your phone, put it on tik tok, move it to a USB drive, and then delete it off your phone...
But I’m lazy so

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back