Juice’s Art Journey

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
This will be a thread to document my journey establishing myself as an artist, I have a thread for my fish art, but this will be a general journal. :)

My first post! My family hosted a garage sale last week, I had some art displayed. A gentleman on the more elderly side came by, told me he was the muralist who does all of the murals in town. We exchanged business cards, and I have been in touch with him about my interest in murals and he is giving me pointers :)

0CD5FAA8-ADBC-45DC-9903-38AFC6C43880.jpeg
952FFC0C-C6BB-40B9-A4E0-110C5C96D7CE.jpeg
15C900AA-CF73-43EC-A101-E58A8B98818D.jpeg

I’ve been experimenting with henna lately, here are a few of the ones I’ve done
EF49D072-CAA3-4B0C-B988-184FF983E1F5.jpeg

My first post! My family hosted a garage sale last week, I had some art displayed. A gentleman on the more elderly side came by, told me he was the muralist who does all of the murals in town. We exchanged business cards, and I have been in touch with him about my interest in murals and he is giving me pointers :)
Kinda like meeting a local celebrity I suppose 😅
View attachment 165146View attachment 165147View attachment 165148

I’ve been experimenting with henna lately, here are a few of the ones I’ve done View attachment 165153
Very detailed!

It was cool when I met him he was so excited, told me he needed some competition and to ask him for help on anything I needed! I might ask if I can collaborate on a mural with him, for practice and to build my portfolio

I’ve been experimenting with henna lately, here are a few of the ones I’ve done View attachment 165153
That one would make a really interesting ring. The only issue would be when you bend your fingers and keeping the pattern on the back of your hand

First picture, what are the red marks on your arms?
Itchy skin?

What's henna?

Are they drawn on with chocolate?

You could do sticker type things that people can stick those images on and make it look like a tattoo.

That one would make a really interesting ring. The only issue would be when you bend your fingers and keeping the pattern on the back of your hand

Itchy skin?

What's henna?

You could do sticker type things that people can stick those images on and make it look like a tattoo.
Henna is basically non permanent tattoos. They don't get injected.
Much safer
It was cool when I met him he was so excited, told me he needed some competition and to ask him for help on anything I needed! I might ask if I can collaborate on a mural with him, for practice and to build my portfolio
That would be pretty epic!

Itchy skin?

What's henna?

The red marks were on a child’s arm it was marker haha

Henna is a plant used for traditional Indian bridal temporary tattoos. It’s made into a paste, piped onto the skin and left to dry. It stains your skin and lasts 1-2 weeks

Did you put those artworks on your right hand yourself using your left hand?
Must be difficult to do that.
I do have a bunch on my right arm and on my legs, but that one was a friends arm. I’m left handed so it’s not too hard ;)

Made my first short art video :)

That is just messed up. What's with the blue stuff coming out of her eyes, snakes or a river of tears?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back