JuiceBox52 - January 2022 Tank of the Month Winner (17 to 30 gal)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
January 2022 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 6 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 17 to 30 US gallons, but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
JuiceBox52
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
20211212_152921-jpg.151516
This is my low tech planted 20 gallon. Ignore the weird reflection and the bad pic lol.
I've had this tank for a little over a year and half, the plants I don't remember some of them, I know there is anubias, lace Java fern and salvinia natans. There's a couple others, and one or two sword plants if some type in the back.
Inhabitants include: 8-10 neon tetras, 2 rescued glow light tetras, and 6 rescued zebra danios, which will soon be moving to a longer tank with more swimming room. There are also a couple cherry shrimp in there somewhere.
I got this tank for free, and the entire time I've had it, since the first day, I've been battling cyanobacteria, I had it almost under control when I left for vacation, we will see what's become of it when I get back!

I'm not sure what the lighting is, it's on for about 8 hours a day. I don't use fertilizer. The water temp is 78°f and it gets (almost) weekly 50-70% water changes :)
Enjoy

Congratulations, JuiceBox52... 👋👋👋 Well done...!

Congrats to @JuiceBox52 with your well deserved win. Your 20 gallon well planted, nicely set up tank is gorgeous. Great job, Juicebox52.
Coming in 2nd place is @vanalisa with her awesome 20 gallon planted tank. Well done!
And coming in 3rd place is @anewbie with their beautiful 29 gallon planted tank. Great job, anewbie.

Right now we are accepting entries in our Pet of the Month contest. Please enter any pet in your household (no fish allowed). and join the fun.

Last edited:
JuiceBox52 will soon be awarded a profile banner signifying her win. And her tank will be added to our Tank of the Month WALL OF FAME

This "peanut betta" better make an appearance for the fish of the month contest..... There's been a lot of talk but I'm not sure the fish really exists 🤔
🥜

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back