Jonah Lomu

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
either he's not as big as I thought or you are equally as huge.....

either he's not as big as I thought or you are equally as huge.....

he was massive in frame although not as tall as I thought. I;m 6ft3 and 15 1/2 stone but his back was huge as I had my arm wound him. David Haye was surprisingly small. shorter than me and not that big looking either inframe with an ego bigger than Jonah Lomus arms!!!

Oh Dear, I cant wait. This has just gotta be wrong!
& I thought lawyers were a stern straight laced bunch. :lol:
You carry on the way yer going M8 and the rest of the pinstripe fraternity will ostracise you for wearing bright colours. :lol:
regards
C

ha ha its fair to say I don;t fit in with the stereotype. I do criminal law in the area where I grew up and most of school mates come through the courts. The muzzy went down a storm in court lol would put the swear filter in a meltdown if I repeated the comments on here!! I might keep it

Ah so your doing it for an arcane sense of courtroom fun.
Someone pokes fun at your mossie and tosses a few obscenities in your general direction
& "Hey presto" have another couple of years there me ole son! :lol:
Badabing! Wait till Tony Soprano hears about you :lol:

here you go for your amusement :lol:
010-38.jpg

012-41.jpg

WOW WOW WOW Sweat child of mine......
You scared the freekin vajazzles of me there si
Jeeez... what big pics.....
Does your missus know you run around in vanity mode or was that just a sneaky one. :lol:

WOW WOW WOW Sweat child of mine......
You scared the freekin vajazzles of me there si
Jeeez... what big pics.....
Does your missus know you run around in vanity mode or was that just a sneaky one. :lol:

ha ha she knows the muzzys growing on her!! My sons response is still " thats gay that dad"!!

You should listen to your son more :lol: on the asumption that your son is still pretty young, think of the mental scars your inflicting on him. And his friends will be saying "Your dad's a wierdo" and he's gona have to agree :lol:
Imagine being classed in the same bracket as Louis Walsh :rolleyes:

MID LIFE CRISIS....Si

ha ha not at all I just enjoy people taking the mick its off tomorrow or maybe Thursday but definately won;t be their Friday as got big day in work where I have to look serious

Yeah you'll have to ditch the hoodie as well come friday, ASBO.... The big guns must be in town. :lol:

The de mustacio pics you hinted at in your tiger lotus thread
Got the gillette out yet :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back