Jonah Lomu

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Met Jonah Lomu last night and this morning in the Hilton in Liverpool where we were staying. An extremely pleasant chap who seemed happy to engage in conversation with a stranger
004-52.jpg

The guy is huge. Had my arm round him for the photo and his back muscle is massive!!!

Also there was Rufus Hound who sat with us and had a beer excellent fella and we love him on Celebrity Juice
001-67.jpg

Also there in the bar and hotel was Dame Kelly ?? the Olympian, Chris Evans funny nice chap and the rudest celebrity I have ever met David Haye!!! What a horrible man. Two young kids asked him for a photo and he got the camera and took of a photo of nothing and said theres your photo laughed and walked off. He was loud brasch and generally horrible.

Hollywood Celebrity Lawyer now are we Si. :lol:
Pays well I heard.
Man Hug Eh! You could have at least smiled :nod:
What was the occasion...work or play.

ha ha I took the mrs to Liverpool shopping, pubs meal etc and we stayed in the Hilton which was very nice by the way. As luck would have it Channel 4 have a programme being filmed in Lpoool the Famous and Fearless and they all stayed in the hhotel and were in the bar at night

Didn;t realise I hadn;t smiled at time but then I drunk a shed load of Laphroaig malt whiskey last night and wasn;t feeling that chipper!! :lol:

He's next to a macho guy, he can't be out of character and look like an over excited kid. He played it cool, well done haha! Better than me, i'd of had a terrified expression.

Chris Evans, quality! and Rufus Hound is awesome. That tash is one of a kind, i'm actually envious. Oh yes i am, of THE TASH!

David Haye, gotta love him for what he is. He's a boxer, they arent all as nice as Alex Reid (Cage fighter i know). He may be brash, but he's ace in my eyes.

RUFUS!! One of the greatest people on television right now :D

Awww man my mrs is a lawyer and she never gets anything interesting like that haha!

Verminator trust me he was a vile character, love the boxers myself but this guy had no class at all. Its fair to say he didn;t please any of the staff who were there and the guy had body guards with him as well. Old Jonah just walked around Lpool on his own!! I was surprised by how small Haye was as well

Rufus what a guy, I was pretty hammered last night and I;d asked him if my mrs could have a pic as she loves him. Half hour later before he went to bed he came over to our booth and sat with us for 10 mins plus having a laugh and was a top class gent and very funny as well. Told us how he is mates with Keith Lemon and Holly and big nostrils and they all go to each others houses and drink together.said they all get lashed top make celebrity jiuce!!

RUFUS!! One of the greatest people on television right now :D

Awww man my mrs is a lawyer and she never gets anything interesting like that haha!

what kind of law does she do?

Fearne Cotton is my number 2 woman :) lol. My girlfriend does catastrophic personal injury in a Leeds firm :)

happy days

I love Holly Willobooby and to hear she loves getting trashed made me like her even more!! :hyper:

She likes getting trashed, thats great i'd love to trash her. Ahem, sorry. Keeping it clean, family forum and all. Shes great though :)

Fair point on David Haye, i havnt met him so i can't comment. I've only seen interviews and you can tell he's a bit of a #30### in general, but i still think he's a top guy. I'll be the first to admit that if i met him i'd probably change my mind though.

I'm just so jelous you got to see that beard up close! Haha!

Jonah Lomu, what an absolute legend!

James.

I'm just so jelous you got to see that beard up close! Haha!

and the best thing is I haven;t shaved in about two years and have an burning desire for a handle bar moustache he commented on my stubble and said that I had the basis for a good handlebar like his ha ha great drunken conversation :hyper:

All in one just for you Simon.
http://www.notjusttshirts.co.uk/view_product.php?cid=49
You should stay off that Lapdog crud mate it's clouding your judgement :lol:

Met Jonah Lomu last night and this morning in the Hilton in Liverpool where we were staying. An extremely pleasant chap who seemed happy to engage in conversation with a stranger
004-52.jpg

In his peak days, whilst on tour in SA, he met and married a South African girl after knowing her for only 3 weeks..... Needles to say, the marraige did not last long....

But that other fella in the photo.....Uhmmmmm.... Oh yes!, he was the one married to Lisa-Marie Presley for a short spell..... Uhmmmmm...... Oh Yes!...... Nicholas Cage!!

NicholasCage.jpg

ha ha cheers LV, funny enough had that before.

Col you should see my handlebar I painstakingly shaved in last night. Got to rush to work but pics later lol

Oh Dear, I cant wait. This has just gotta be wrong!
& I thought lawyers were a stern straight laced bunch. :lol:
You carry on the way yer going M8 and the rest of the pinstripe fraternity will ostracise you for wearing bright colours. :lol:
regards
C

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back