Job Interview!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nyu

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm so excited! It's at my local petstore which is really good and I'm hoping that I'll get the job! Just thought I'd share because I am just so excited but also nervous, and wanted to ask if anyone has any advice on certain things I should/shouldn't say or on how to cope with nerves? Thanks! :D

lucky i really wana work in my local pet store when im 16

I only turn 16 next month so I hope they don't say no because I'm still 15 O:

i was always told to imagine whoever was interveiwing you, naked...i hated that when i decieded to work in a female dominated environment. :lol:

i was always told to imagine whoever was interveiwing you, naked...i hated that when i decieded to work in a female dominated environment. :lol:

eugh; I got interviewed by a 57 year old man lol. Glad I didn't do that.

Tips: Just be yourself; don't rabbit on about things too much; make sure you answer in good sentences, if you don't get the job just think it's not the end of the world (you'll be less nervous), be entuisiastic etc.

They changed it to tomorrow so D: But, they did say they were interested in speaking to me so I'm taking that as a good sign?

Oh dear lol. I think I might just leave that :p

eugh; I got interviewed by a 57 year old man lol. Glad I didn't do that.

Tips: Just be yourself; don't rabbit on about things too much; make sure you answer in good sentences, if you don't get the job just think it's not the end of the world (you'll be less nervous), be entuisiastic etc.

Blegh lol.

Alright, thanks alot :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back