Jewel 70 Rekord Whole Setup

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jake, are you still interested in this, if so you can have it. I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment so need this gone.

Let me know :)

The best i could do is £30 sorry... if you do happen to change your mind just give us a shout and i can collect whenever :good:

;).... would give the neon's a really good home aswell lol.

duuuuude...
just buy it :lol:

LOL... the problem i have mate is i dont want the tank ;)... i only want contents .....filter and fish etc hence the reason i wont pay more than i have stated :good:
Shame you're not closer to me Jake, I'd happily take the tank minus its' inhabitants! We could split it. Why do I have to live in stupid yorkshire? Nobody lives near me! :lol: *gets violin out*

Jake, are you still interested in this, if so you can have it. I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment so need this gone.

Hiya.. no sorry... have what i need now from elsewhere.

Thanks anyways :good:

The best i could do is £30 sorry... if you do happen to change your mind just give us a shout and i can collect whenever :good:

;).... would give the neon's a really good home aswell lol.

duuuuude...
just buy it :lol:

LOL... the problem i have mate is i dont want the tank ;)... i only want contents .....filter and fish etc hence the reason i wont pay more than i have stated :good:
Shame you're not closer to me Jake, I'd happily take the tank minus its' inhabitants! We could split it. Why do I have to live in stupid yorkshire? Nobody lives near me! :lol: *gets violin out*

LOL..... it always works out like that, the fish were pretty much all i wanted lol... ive already stocked with them now though. You could always make a trip to lovely Birmingham lol.... fun place to be ;) ..... if you believe that you will believe anything lol.

Hi if this is still availible i would be very interested as i was after a small tank and then was going to get neons, i think they are lovley fish so i would be keeping them, please let me know,
Thanks
Patti

i've got one of these tanks and it's a nice size and absolute bargain at that price ,i'm amazed you havn't sold it yet :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back