Jewel 70 Rekord Whole Setup

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Loops

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment : Jewel Rekord 70 Tank with matching stand, light, Fluval U2 filter, heater, lots of Anubias, Dragon stone, sand if wanted, includes 8 Albino Black Neons (these must go with the tank)
Age and condition: good condition, no leaks
Quantity for sale: full setup
Reason for Sale: bigger tank purchased
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: £40
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:
IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi id be interested what are the dimension? what post code area are you?

thanks for the reply tank looks great and is exactly what im after unfortunately you are 2 hours away from me and my other half wont justify a 4 hour round trip :-(

thanks for the reply tank looks great and is exactly what im after unfortunately you are 2 hours away from me and my other half wont justify a 4 hour round trip :-(

Ok, no worries, that is a bit far lol

Hope you find one closer to you :)

Would you take £25 and i'll collect saturday morning/early afternoon?

Just wondering is the filter mature aswell? if so how long has it been running/mature for?

Just wondering is the filter mature aswell? if so how long has it been running/mature for?

Not really accepting offer's on this, it is a bargain, all the anubias, the filter etc, the tank, stand.

Sorry, it's worth well more than that. :good:

Not really accepting offer's on this, it is a bargain, all the anubias, the filter etc, the tank, stand.

Sorry, it's worth well more than that. :good:

Ok no probs.. thanks anyways :)

I can still take this at the price i mentioned if at any point you need it gone quickly, can collect pretty much any time that suits :). The neon's would go into my 120 litre to make a bigger group.

Jake

I can still take this at the price i mentioned if at any point you need it gone quickly, can collect pretty much any time that suits :). The neon's would go into my 120 litre to make a bigger group.

Jake

I think it's worth £35 at least :shifty: My lowest!

Filter is well mature :)

The best i could do is £30 sorry... if you do happen to change your mind just give us a shout and i can collect whenever :good:

hi is it still for sale ?
Livestock/Equipment : Jewel Rekord 70 Tank with matching stand, light, Fluval U2 filter, heater, lots of Anubias, Dragon stone, sand if wanted, includes 8 Albino Black Neons (these must go with the tank)
Age and condition: good condition, no leaks
Quantity for sale: full setup
Reason for Sale: bigger tank purchased
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: £40
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:
IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back