Java-plants.com

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ChrisP

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I just ordered a few plants from them and can't figure out if my order went through or not. I confirmed the order and they it asked me to sign up to some new security thing at which point I closed the tab. I presumed the order had gone through but I have no confirmation and if I log in to my account it says I have made no orders. :blink:

All I can find from them is an email address although they will not reply until tomorrow at the earliest so though I would ask if this is normal for anyone that may have ordered from them in the past...

The security thing was likely from your bank - if you did not complete it then the order would not go through.

I think it was this that they mention on their site, I remember it said sign up or cancel so I just closed the window as I though the order had completed and that was optional. Maybe I will run it through again...

http://www.java-plants.com/3Dsec_help.php

Yep, that is from your bank card issuer.

Grr this is rubbish, I went through it all again triple checked all my details then at the end I get a German message. "Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!" which according to Google Translate means "
Missing one ® or invalid ® size parameters!"

I should have stuck to GreenLine. :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back