Java on line

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

gadazobe

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I know some of you have ordered on-line plants with java. Any ideas how long between ordering and receiving? :what: I'm an impatient s*d and want them NOW!!! :D BTW (see I'm learning about abbr. :look: ) I didn't receive any confirmation of order or anything from them even though I asked for one. The money's been taken but that's about it. :(

don't know about over there but here they are either sent out that same week or the week after and sent 2-3 day. Rose

If you read adeycs answer to whackys question on plants on line you will get your answer of sorts. I would say a good 2 weeks.

When did you order them. they only ship once a week so if you miss the shipping day you'll have a week to wait you should get them by 2 weeks at the latest. it's been a while since I used them. (it's all in the other post) lol.
Also they don't send any confirmation and you have a hell of a job getting a reply to any emails. I only managed a reply after I used a well known nationl papers email. Got an addy set up in my name by the pic editor just for the purpose.

Expect about 2 weeks total time. MAny shippers only ship on a certain day. I ship on Sat or tues only 2nd to work schedule. Check the website they may even say when they ship

Marcus my dear, I've got them (they send out every Tuesday - if they get the order early enough) and if you see my later posts, I've got Fern Gully revisited :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back