Java Moss

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sorry I only have a huge chunk of mixed mosses at the moment which is in my shrimp tank, has about 6 different types of moss entwined together so it would be a nightmare trying to sepperate it.

I will deffo let you know when I have more available which should not be long as its growing at a rapid rate in my comunity tank.

Dan

How much for a chunk of mixed moss?YL.

Hello, sorry but my shrimp are having a wale of a time cleaning it at the moment so it would be cruel to take it from them!! I will give you a shout when I have to remove some :good:

BUMP ***SALE***

Loads of this to sell, £3 for tennis ball size portion, 50p postage. 

mtbdean said:
Can I take a portion please? How did you keep it stuck to things, with Wire?

Thanks

Please can you clear your inbox so I can PM you payment details.

Cheers

Have had a big trim so have some moss ready to go; bargain at £7.50 posted for this much. 

P1010344.jpg

Got 2 portions to sell ASAP, there will be more than what is in the above picture and all for £7.50 posted.

WIll have some some more plants for sale later when I finish work including some nice Anubias, Sagittaria Subulata and some other plants. WIll post some pictures later.

Ok, I will PM you payment details, I will also send you some Java Fern Trident and a few Amazon Frogbit plants.

XFiSh_CichildX said:
still got some?

I will have some very fresh and healthy Java Moss available in the next 10days, watch this space..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back