Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Plants: Java Moss
Quantity for sale: Lots
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £3 for golf ball size portion, £5 for Tennis ball size portion,
Postage & Packaging: Free
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph:

P1000816.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

not interested (unless you want to swap for riccia?) golf ball for golf ball :crazy: but its about time you trimmed that tank :lol:

not interested (unless you want to swap for riccia?) golf ball for golf ball :crazy: but its about time you trimmed that tank :lol:

Thanks for the offer but I have some Riccia which I think I got from you ages ago.

And my tank has had a huge trim this morning, and is looking very bare!!

Thanks for the offer but I have some Riccia which I think I got from you ages ago.

And my tank has had a huge trim this morning, and is looking very bare!!
you may well have :crazy: and get some pic's up? :good: ... anything else your after? :blink:

just a suggestion, im after LOADS of moss and because its quite pricey would you be willing to do a deal on some bogwood or redmoor? if you have a look at my sales listings and see what you think? thanks ben

just a suggestion, im after LOADS of moss and because its quite pricey would you be willing to do a deal on some bogwood or redmoor? if you have a look at my sales listings and see what you think? thanks ben

Hi, thinks for the offer but I am wanting to sell the moss, not swap it. If you need LOADS of moss how about £10 for this much?

P1010344.jpg

If there's enough i'd take that for £10 too , as long as original poster get's sorted too :)

Edit , if not enough java could you do same deal on the x-mas?

I also still have some very nice Xmas moss for sale, check my other thread :good:

I now have more for sale, can do a nother large portion for £10 or can split in to smaller portions :good:

Bump, look how lovely and green it is.

Most reactions

trending

Back