java fern

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ccmerlot

Reaction score
Hiya:
I have, as you can see in my profile pic, lots of java fern. I really need to trim it back, but don't want to throw it away. It is a great plant: good with low light, slow-growing, and virtually indestructible. For instance, it is the only plant this old goldfish hasn't destroyed. Don't often see these in LFS's.
If anyone wants some, message me.

Shame you're not in the UK we could of done a swap with some of my excess plants. I hate chucking plants too

Lol, was about to say the same thing as nic1 :lol:

Hiya:
I have, as you can see in my profile pic, lots of java fern. I really need to trim it back, but don't want to throw it away. It is a great plant: good with low light, slow-growing, and virtually indestructible. For instance, it is the only plant this old goldfish hasn't destroyed. Don't often see these in LFS's.

Hello ~ I know this is an older ad but I had to ask anyway if you maybe still had some?

Lisa

Hiya:
do you still have it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back