🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Livewire88

Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Plants: Java Fern Trident, 
Quantity for sale: 3 times as much as in the photo
Delivery or Collection: Posted or collection
Sales price: Depends on how much you want? this picture shows about £10 worth, but will sell smaller portions. 
Postage & Packaging: £1.50
Photograph:

P1020102.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Need to be fixed to wood, rock or an ornament of some kind. Shouldn't be "planted" in gravel.

Thort they might of with them been a java fern but wasnt sure with them been a different veriety

srm1973 said:
Id be interested in £5 portion if still available

PM sent 
good.gif

Loads left to sell

Here is what it looks like when well established;

a9a4be7c-2694-4537-9f52-eccd529fb7db_zps5002a81a.jpg

Looks amazing wish i had the skill and patience to attatch it to wood

liamhuckle said:
Looks amazing wish i had the skill and patience to attatch it to wood

It's easy mate, just get some fishing line and tie it to what ever you want to. In the picture here it is tied to the filter intake pipe. 
Hides the pipe from view nicely. 

Thats a good idea how much to add some on my order ? Are you running high lights and co2

Bump, still have some left to sell 

Bump, still have a couple of lots left.

Can do smaller portions and will add some FREE Moss with each portion. Need it gone ASAP. 

i will take as much as you will give me for £14, if you have enough left.

Hi I would like some if you still have some left?

hi, I'd like a small portion too if there's any left, thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back