Quantity for sale: 2Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection:CAN POST IF REQUIRED
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:11.49
Photograph;
japanblue-type-2.jpg

japanblueguppy2.jpg

fwlivebearers1107491402.jpg

THIS IS FOR ADULTS 2 FEMALES plus any fry that come from them before they are sent tunfortunately i lost my best male which was with these two but these two will produce exactly like him and would rather they go to someone who wants to breed them for this strain rather than just give them to anyone. as you know females can store sperm for about 3-4 months from my original male then once you have young which you will very quickly you can then breed them more

These are originally from ADRIAN HD swamp river, who am sure alot of you have heard of
This is for my trio of adult japan blue endlers which includes my best male adult endler ive ever had, ibred these for some time now and bred the best marks colous out of them, the pictures that you see are not my pics of actual fish as dont have a camera but give you an idea of what they look like, the male that i had was far superior than any of the photos he had a fully long dorsal fin which is fully coloured and not like in pics and he has far more colourfull, alot more red,virgin females until put with him, so you will get the best japan blue endlers out of them and they always produce alot of young i was never getting any less than 40 babies.they are both just about ready to give fry.any questions please ask.
thanks

still available to first come first serve whoever first to get back to me have sent you both messages or anyone else who wants first?

Most reactions

trending

Back