Video Jap Style Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank is looking good mate but there is definatly to much space at the minute the RTG looks good in there you can really tell the difference in them to the xbacks.

edit the title before you get your wrist slapped lol
are you gonna chuck some more in?

pack them in thats the only way to make it work

jap tank is the style nothing wrong with the title

or we will get told off for eatting indian food :unsure:

"Jap" is slang for Japanese, therefore imo you should change it.

"Jap" is slang for Japanese, therefore imo you should change it.

jap is short for Japanese

so we better not call it the USA if thats the case we dont want to offened anyone from the united states of america do we

to much political correctness going on if you as me im from the united kingdom but it doesnt bother me if you call it UK

My Aunt is Japanese and live in Ropongi in Japan and doesnt find Jap offensive they even abriviate Japan to Jap in sporting events.

2 x 25% water changes per week which take about 45mins each

then i change the polyfilter in the inturnals every 3 weeks

the exturnal filters every 6 months

not that much work realy

"jap style" reffers to the way the tank is stocked in the way that japanese (and other asian cultures) stuff expensive predatory fish into tanks to prevent aggression by over crowding them, much the same as with Malawi cichlids. Its a common and accepted term ammongst the tankbuster/predatory fish community and not used as an ethnic slur.

I'm not a fan of Asian style aquariums, i preffer the more natural look but i must admit 11 Asian arowana in one tank is quite a sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back