FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th January 2014.

(As a side note: If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

IMG_1616_zpse610ee55.jpg
IMG_1625_zps25fdd869.jpg

As you can see, he likes eating paper so verifying was a bit tricky. Lets just say, I cant use that paper again :p

What a handsome dog!  I hope one of those stockings is for him!

Looks like Cinder is just jumping with joy. :p

Cinder is a great name for her!  I like the way she's looking at the camera in the verification pic as if to say, "I don't know what you're up to but just remember I have limited patience and sharp claws, okay?!"

She's around 8 months old. :)  

Yes, she can be a very lovey cat but when she's had enough she let's ya know! :p

I'd like to enter my kitten Gwen this month. She's about 3 months old and recently found her permanent home with us. :)

DSC_0291_zpsd66c4709.jpg

Verification:

20131224_194113_zps0e52093e.jpg

LOL, it usually takes at least a couple of weeks to get that right myself..............

As if one invalid dog... (that has to be carried around all over)... is not enough.... my son dropped the 3 legged Rusty off at my house this afternoon.... I protested vigorously.... but... how could I refuse... the owner was about to have her put down... as she was born with 3 legs... so... She is now my dog!!...  (I'm a sucker for this type of thing)......

Entry Photo:

Verification Photo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back