FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard of this awesome guy called James Findley? He is a pro aquascaper and the founder of "Green Machine".
Before becoming a pro aquascaper, he was a professional fine art photographer. He has been working with Co2 injected tanks for almost 20 years and he is a true expert, just take a look at some of his tanks:

1578701154088.png

1578701266571.png

1578701304191.png

1578701361145.png

These are just some of the many tanks he's done. Check out all of his tanks at https://www.thegreenmachineonline.com/

He is stationed in the UK, have any of you every heard of him? Please feel free to comment below.
(All pictures in this post belong to James Findley and The Green Machine @ www.thegreenmachineonline.com)

I know right? And I love how he goes about doing his work. He may spend 40 minutes just trying to figure out the placement of 1 rock, its awesome. You can watch all of his works on YouTube if you want. ;)

He's sort of cut back on his work..closed his store and went totally online. He hasn't made a new vid in over a year.
Green Aqua and George Farmer are the driving force now. But!..Some Russians are doing great work and I like how resourceful they are in all areas..rather then just throw hundred dollar bills around ten at a time.

Suck awesome tanks. Wish mine looked like that

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back