Livestock: Jade Eyed Cichlids
Quantity for sale: 5-8
Reason for Sale: Over stocked
Delivery or Collection: Collection prefered
Sales price: £1.50 each
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

IMAG0526.jpg

These are approximately an inch long and big enough to not get bothered by anything in my tank. Very closely related to the convicts and approximately 5" when fully grown.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hiya mate, i have never posted fish before so not exactly sure how i would go about it. (heat wise etc) as for cost i have no idea how much it would be. It would obviously have to be next day service which could be costly.

Yes mate i am willing to post but i don't want to take responsibility for them if they are D.O.A. lol.

lol i know what you mean
bit of a risk if you havent
posted fish b4 lol
have a wee look at sum forums on
posting fish
and see what you think
jay

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back