Jack dempsey again 😪😪

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yes ,, the other ones are 140 100 and 60 ,, I am looking for a tank to cover whole unit,, but for now I think this is good!.. what do you think ,, wish I never bought the ruddy fish lol xx

Here is a thought. The tank they have been in, pull all the decorations out of the tank and redesign it. Make sure that there are a couple of caves that are big enough for the JD's to get into. Then put him back and see what happens, it is worth ago. You need to have the tank designed in away that there is two distinct territories one for each fish.

Here is a thought. The tank they have been in, pull all the decorations out of the tank and redesign it. Make sure that there are a couple of caves that are big enough for the JD's to get into. Then put him back and see what happens, it is worth ago. You need to have the tank designed in away that there is two distinct territories one for each fish.
I am going to try this ,, so do u mean like leave the middle bare and say do each side so they have a side each ,, mr basket escaped yesterday ,, as soon as I noticed and looked they where fighting again ,, any advice is appreciated 👌

I am going to try this ,, so do u mean like leave the middle bare and say do each side so they have a side each ,, mr basket escaped yesterday ,, as soon as I noticed and looked they where fighting again ,, any advice is appreciated 👌
Yep something like that, then put a row of rocks front to back in the middle, so each fish knows where its territory ends.

I doubt it will work. You can’t tell a cichlid where it’s territory ends. If the tank was big enough for two territories they wouldn’t be fighting. The only option is to rehome one, imo.

Can you provide the dimensions for the 220L? I'm not attempting to second guess you - but that tank looks much smaller than I would imagine it to be. Once I can confirm your tank size I'll be of better help.

in the fish tank with the rainbow behind it you have some bala sharks. I spotted two, not sure if there are more. Just so you know they do really well in a bigger group, they shoal together. They also grow big and require a really big tank. Only saying that as I have them too, beautiful fish. They grow much faster than I thought though so be aware of that :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back