J.W. Fiske Antique Aquarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
How many gallons does it hold?
Are you going to add any lighting on that aquarium?
You should enter it in one of our Tank of the Month contest.
November 31 gallons and larger
December 16 gallons and smaller
January 17 to 30 gallons
Also please vote in our present contest. To view entries, click on banner at top of forum.
It holds 38 gallons. I do have some lighting to experiment with to go inside the tank. I also have a spotlight that can go several feet from above. I am trying to see what will work best. I am trying to avoid having too many, or any cords coming down the sides, but one hidden may work well. I did not know of the tank of the month contest until now, but I am definitely interested in that.

It holds 38 gallons. I do have some lighting to experiment with to go inside the tank. I also have a spotlight that can go several feet from above. I am trying to see what will work best. I am trying to avoid having too many, or any cords coming down the sides, but one hidden may work well. I did not know of the tank of the month contest until now, but I am definitely interested in that.
You’ve won it.

Seriously? You bought a similar one on eBay? I once owned a magnificent 1870 Victorian and attended countless auctions & visited antique shops in 3 states. Never saw such a grand old tank.

Seriously? You bought a similar one on eBay? I once owned a magnificent 1870 Victorian and attended countless auctions & visited antique shops in 3 states. Never saw such a grand old tank.
No.
I found it on eBay over here on U.K. We on here watched it go up for auction twice with no takers. I think I’ve found three bizarre tanks and we’ve watched them all on here.
One was a huge rectangular thing of two halves that must’ve been from an office reception or an exhibition. I think it sold for £10 or similar. You’d need a huge house to use it.

We had a super huge Second Empire Victorian. Woulda cost millions in California, but absurdly cheap in rural Pennsylvania. I’m gonna look on ebay for one. Not interested now in a purchase, just wanna look because they’re so cool.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back