I've Been Looking At Some Of The Bettas On Ebay

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Nevermind anyways...
And congrats marlee on a rather stunning male! How much does it cost to import? And what are the regulations on it...where do you go about finding a supplier etc etc?
It's not something I can/probably will ever do. But I googled it a few times and it didn't get me anywhere.

Nevermind anyways...
And congrats marlee on a rather stunning male! How much does it cost to import? And what are the regulations on it...where do you go about finding a supplier etc etc?
It's not something I can/probably will ever do. But I googled it a few times and it didn't get me anywhere.
you need to get yourself a defra licence to start with, if you google defra and you will get all the info you need, the form is easy to fill in, the pitfalls are that you will need to import quite a few bettas to make it worth your while, just another way of the goverment taking taxes from you, i can put you in touch with a supplier.

Ooh I love secrecy :lol:

Hey Marlee, care to fill me in? I emailed you last night to send me some details on the pairs you have so you've got my email ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back