I've Been Looking At Some Of The Bettas On Ebay

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh by the way Modaz. Just went to add you to my favourite sellers on ebay but guess what... you were already on my list! lol. Goes to show that even without knowing what name you trade under on e-bay the quality still shows through. :)

P1090129_703886_large_4202.jpg

Fingers crossed this boy will be swimming in my tank come Tuesday :D Couldn't resist him

hi there :good: i take it you won him? its funny, we have a load of buyers from falkirk, how many IDs do you have? :lol:

hi there :good: i take it you won him? its funny, we have a load of buyers from falkirk, how many IDs do you have? :lol:

Yeah it was me. Just batted you another e-mail back. I've only got one id. There just must be alot of fish loving people in Falkirk :good:

Yeah it was me. Just batted you another e-mail back. I've only got one id. There just must be alot of fish loving people in Falkirk :good:
there definately does seem to be, I thought you had a nice big LFS up there? so ive heard, if there is dont ask me what its called. :blink:

Meant to add, have sent you a message on ebay re the male I'm wanting :good:

Think the LFS you're on about is East Lothian Aquatics :)

East Lothian Aquatics is good but it isn't that close really. There are 2 LFS in Falkirk but none stock impressive Betta's IMO.

By the way Cara, I'm in Camelon, nice to see someone close by.

Meant to add, have sent you a message on ebay re the male I'm wanting :good:

Think the LFS you're on about is East Lothian Aquatics :)
arh it could be, ive never been there, I remember ordering a mass of aquairums from Boss aquariums when we opened the shop and it took them a whole day to get to the south coast. they arrived at 2am.

You guys need to get breeding, sounds like there a big demand for them in your area lol.

Lisa, I'm just along from you in Banknock :good: Really good to see another Betta enthusiast(and that male is gorgeous!) nearby!

Not been to ELA yet myself. And yeah, the LFS round here don't stock any drool-worthy bettas at all. Although! I did see a HM male in Pets at Home a few months back. In with a tank full of tetras, however.

Lisa, I'm just along from you in Banknock :good: Really good to see another Betta enthusiast(and that male is gorgeous!) nearby!

Not been to ELA yet myself. And yeah, the LFS round here don't stock any drool-worthy bettas at all. Although! I did see a HM male in Pets at Home a few months back. In with a tank full of tetras, however.

Too scared to buy anything from P @ H as I've heard so many scare stories. I have spoken at length to one of the girls who works there and she's pretty genned up and seems to know what she's talking about.

I like Trade Aquatics in Camelon, a new couple have recently started working there and have been changing things for the better in there. Both are knowledgable and are not just interested in selling as many fish as possible like other places. They have promised that their stock is going to get better and more varied too so fingers crossed that it does.

Yeah, Trade's good. They're honest, which I like.
At one point I'd pulled the guy over because one of their expensive marine fish didn't look to good, two of us stood there talking about what a shame it was(with a £120 price tag, it really was a shame!) and then he went off to put it into a hospital tank. At least they care!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back