I've Been Looking At Some Of The Bettas On Ebay

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Im not sure if you should buy from ebay because they get shipped and that will stress out the betta, i suggest not getting it from ebay. Sorry

Im not sure if you should buy from ebay because they get shipped and that will stress out the betta, i suggest not getting it from ebay. Sorry

Utter tosh i'm afraid. What basis do you form that opinion? How do you think the lfs get the fish in the first place?

Isn't there that really amazing betta site for the usa that ships all around the country? Betta Splendens <--- I think that's the site i'm talking about.

Thank you!! I didn't realize she was in the USA!

thats were i got most of my boys!! lol

add her as a friend on myspace for a discount!! she also told me that soon she was going to have a place on the site with free bettas!! called adopt a betta, but you just have to pay shipping!! sooo cool!! :drool: :drool:

Utter tosh i'm afraid. What basis do you form that opinion? How do you think the lfs get the fish in the first place?
dont you just love people like this bronze?

I will tell you something rrfreak, I suggest you import some bettas and then come back with a reply. The way in which bettas are sent around the world from betta farms is shocking to see but they travel very well. All the bettas sold on ebay are packed really well and all sellers on there have good feedback for all that they sell in regards to the shipping conditions.

Oh and #1 american guppy breeder, your guppy sex ratio is wrong, may be getting that isuue sorted first would be a start, before you comment on something that I've been doing for over 2years! :rolleyes:

Lol, 1) I never said I was going to buy any right now, 2) I didn't ask for anyones opinions on shipping and 3) You're both 100% correct. The only thing I have against shipping fish is the cost! Done correctly there is nothing wrong with shipping fish.... *Shrugs*

dont you just love people like this bronze?

I will tell you something rrfreak, I suggest you import some bettas and then come back with a reply. The way in which bettas are sent around the world from betta farms is shocking to see but they travel very well. All the bettas sold on ebay are packed really well and all sellers on there have good feedback for all that they sell in regards to the shipping conditions.

Oh and #1 american guppy breeder, your guppy sex ratio is wrong, may be getting that isuue sorted first would be a start, before you comment on something that I've been doing for over 2years! :rolleyes:

GO DAZ!! you are no dumb woman!! prove the dictionary wrong!! :lol: :lol:

and i thought it was 1 male 3 females? :nod: not 4 males 4 females :no: you are not #1 your #5,093,710,847 you STINK!!

i was # 1 when i used to breed them!! ;) :p

GO DAZ!! you are no dumb woman!! prove the dictionary wrong!! :lol: :lol:
im gunna change my ID :lol: :lol: blimey you remembered that one, that thread was ages ago.

:rofl: :rofl: I'll tell you what.....that boy doesn't miss a blinkin thing!!!!!

Ah right, well he's absolutely gorgeous. Is he home bred or imported? (Too lazy to search ebay again and check)
imported. im only doing one line now at home which is gunna be a platinum blue rosetail/halfmoon line. I'm fed up with failed spawns and just commiting myself to one spawn from now on at a time.

Hi

Are you the same seller on ebay who does the Java Moss Poles?

Great just wanted to say excellent service, I ordered one of your poles yesterday afternoon and it arrived first thing this morning. I emailed a quaestion over later on in the afternoon and one of your collegues emailed back within 10 minutes with a concise courteous response. Absolutely outstanding!! I will be buying more stuff off you again.

I loved the platinum male fighter you had on there, if I had some where for him I would have put a bid in myself.

Thank you so much for the kind words and its nice to see some feedback thats longer than the usual characters allowed for our customers. Oh that person who answered your question was me, its always me so then I can keep track of things and deliveries. :nod: my business partner does the packing as he's banned from ebay coz he's useless at it LOL

Thank you so much for the kind words and its nice to see some feedback thats longer than the usual characters allowed for our customers. Oh that person who answered your question was me, its always me so then I can keep track of things and deliveries. :nod: my business partner does the packing as he's banned from ebay coz he's useless at it LOL

LOL, well you business partner did good packing, I would deffo recommend you to anyone, and I will when in the market purchase fish from you.
i know the purchase I made was only small but I will be purchasing from you again in the future, I was just looking at the bunches of plant selections that you do sp I might be ordering more next week.

thank you again

any size order is highly appreciated. Many thanks. :good:

POLES :hyper: I had to read back through the thread then. I thought Daz was offering some other kind of service I didn't know about :lol:

POLES :hyper: I had to read back through the thread then. I thought Daz was offering some other kind of service I didn't know about :lol:
:lol: well ebay dont pay well so anything sold on there is a bonus.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back