The ones I've seen on ebay I specifically want:
7afb_1.JPG
for girl
BSjOHQCGkKGrHgoOKjoEjlLmRkbZBKDy-55.jpg

This Boy
4ece_1.JPG

And This Boy
P1090129_703886_large_4202.jpg

Then of course I'd need a couple of ladies to pair them up with. And some more boys and girls generally... lol.
Just imagining my room with a few 4 footers divided up, and then my sorority tank for females when they aren't being conditioned or recovering.
Oo I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

It probably will never happen. But I'm so amazed at how stunning some of these imports are! You go to any of my local fish stores and they best you're going to get is a red or blue veil tail. The odd one which is vt x ct. Then the very odd one with a bit of marbling. I understand why they wouldn't import bettas as fancy as those above, but don't understand why they don't try to source a greater variety from breeders?

Oi!!!!! you pinched me picture :lol: nothing like free advertising.

Daz you know you want to send him to live with me :p

I am seriously tempted by him but have no tank space :(

Well I would've posted links...but if I'm right that's against the rules?
And what name are you on ebay as? I didn't realise you owned any of those guys... oops :blush:
Well whoever currently owns them, I am in love :wub: And my boyfriend has told me that in a few years time if we're still together and in exchange for not buying a dog (He hates dogs), I can have as many tanks and fish as I like so long as it all comes out of my pocket!

So the plan is, set up fish room THEN buy a puppy. Yep...I have it all planned. lol

I cant say what my name is on ebay as they slap my wrists on here for advertising, but the last boy in the pics is one of mine :good:

Ah right, well he's absolutely gorgeous. Is he home bred or imported? (Too lazy to search ebay again and check)

Ah right, well he's absolutely gorgeous. Is he home bred or imported? (Too lazy to search ebay again and check)
imported. im only doing one line now at home which is gunna be a platinum blue rosetail/halfmoon line. I'm fed up with failed spawns and just commiting myself to one spawn from now on at a time.

They're beautiful!! :drool: Sure wish they had some more like that available in the USA!! The ebay strictly for the USA is pretty paltry compared to this!!

imported. im only doing one line now at home which is gunna be a platinum blue rosetail/halfmoon line. I'm fed up with failed spawns and just commiting myself to one spawn from now on at a time.

Hi

Are you the same seller on ebay who does the Java Moss Poles?

Hi

Are you the same seller on ebay who does the Java Moss Poles?
yes

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back