Itunes Problems

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
Hi all, I received an Itunes voucher for christmas and I Decided to download both series of the inbetweeners and a it of southpark, it credited my account and now it's in the downloads tab.

The problem comes here, everytime I try to download them, it says "network connection timed out" I've got the latest Version of Itunes, and I don't know what to do, because I'm gonna be peeved if I can't download them! I've connected to the router wirelessly and wired with no avail.

any help?

Does it give you a URI (Uniform Resource Identifier, it's similar to a URL like you'd use to connect to a web page, but more general to allow for more storage locations (think file mirror sites, you get the idea))? If so, please try the following;

click start (or the Windows bar on Vista/7)
run
type cmd and press enter
type tracert followed by that URI given in Itunes
copy the output into here for us (it shows where the network connection issue is originating from)

If you can't get the URI (say, by hovering over the download link and looking at the bottom left of the screen), you'll probably have to e-mail Apple about the problem.

I sorted it this morning, I checked my antivirus and it was restricting server access to itunes so I altered the restrictions and its sorted.

Cheers for the help.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back