Its the newbie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

melanie

Reaction score
i have a pet cat she is absolutely mad ive had her for seven years she needs looking after too. but she is just too soft for her own good.

my cat is just a mongrel besides all cats are the same dont u agree! they just sleep! eat! kill! kill! kill!

Ours is a house cat. She wouldn't know what to do with a mouse if you put one in front of her. As to the rest of you statement...yes I would agree. Ours does sleep a lot and only comes to you on her own terms.

My cats think they are dogs. My kitten plays fetch and the other comes when you call him. They both sleep in your lap whether you want them or not. Rose

my image is the cat i find it relevant as some of u might of picked an image that u find relates to u? besides i have got a p***y

Me what did I do. Just ment that you seem to like your cats thats all :laugh:
Geewiz say something about an image and you all get on the boat :laugh:

Talking about images have any of you seen the dancing..... yet. lol :laugh:

Melanie.....Shame on you. :laugh: If I had not been a gentleman, and I use the term loosely. I would have asked what kinnda of p**** you had, but I was trying to save your blushes and not to give everyone a chance to get their penneth in.

And the near death toll rises for the chicken. That's it no more chicken for dinner. (Typed this last night but didn't post) Rose

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back