Iti and her love for TFF and all things fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I don't think I have posted this before, but this is a photo of a younger Iti being educated by Dr Attenborough
004 (3).jpg

Sweet old girl! Reminds me a lot of cats my family had when I was young. All rescues/strays or abandoned, and for some odd reason, nearly all were torties.

She looks like an older girl, how old is she now? Still a beauty! Love the vid of her delicately walking on top of the tank, lol

Sweet old girl! Reminds me a lot of cats my family had when I was young. All rescues/strays or abandoned, and for some odd reason, nearly all were torties.

She looks like an older girl, how old is she now? Still a beauty! Love the vid of her delicately walking on top of the tank, lol
She is 20.5 now

She is 20.5 now

She looks incredible for her age! And still elegantly moving around the top of the tank and fully interested in what she's doing. I lost my boy Leo at 17 - pancreas and kidney problems, sadly. Other cats were rescues and we never knew their exact ages, but all were long lived and elderly by the time their time came.

She's clearly in a wonderful home where she's loved and appreciated, and it shows in her zest for life. Keep doing whatever you're doing! :)

She looks incredible for her age! And still elegantly moving around the top of the tank and fully interested in what she's doing. I lost my boy Leo at 17 - pancreas and kidney problems, sadly. Other cats were rescues and we never knew their exact ages, but all were long lived and elderly by the time their time came.

She's clearly in a wonderful home where she's loved and appreciated, and it shows in her zest for life. Keep doing whatever you're doing! :)
Thank you, we spoil her rotten. But she gives us a huge amount of enjoyment.

I had to post this photo here too. Iti responding to me saying "give us a kiss"
View attachment 159959
We have a friend that adored her gorgeous black cat. It was almost always on her knee being stroked/cuddled. Then one day, for no reason at all it leapt up, bit her cheek and badly scratched her arm.
Over the next few days she almost died of septicaemia.
Hate the damn things. They are takers, not like dogs that truly are so affectionate, unless you bought a bad one that you would have known about already.

More pictures please!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back