Iti and her love for TFF and all things fish

Iti checking out her entry in the TFF Pet of the month competition
20220117_205004.jpg

She has Bi yearly checkups at the vet, who say they have never seen a cat that remains at the same weight year after year like her (She has always been 3.5kg). After being on fussy cat biscuits for ten years she is now on senior formula (she has always had a bowl and just grazes). She comes to my call, she will shake hands, (when she feels like it) and she knows when I'm writing about her, she just showed up.
View attachment 152215
She is so tiny! I love her coloring 🥰

you can drink aquarium water but it should be boiled first otherwise you risk getting an upset tummy and having the runs. You might also need to visit the doctor and get some medication to treat the intestinal infection you get.

Dogs and cats drink aquarium water and don't suffer as badly because they have more types of bacteria in their intestine and they regularly drink contaminated water. Whereas people normally drink cleaned chlorinated water with no bacteria or any other microscopic organisms in.

you can drink aquarium water but it should be boiled first otherwise you risk getting an upset tummy and having the runs. You might also need to visit the doctor and get some medication to treat the intestinal infection you get.

Dogs and cats drink aquarium water and don't suffer as badly because they have more types of bacteria in their intestine and they regularly drink contaminated water. Whereas people normally drink cleaned chlorinated water with no bacteria or any other microscopic organisms in.
yes i agree
or i could just drink RO water from the tap

No different than drinking creek water when you are tramping, if the fish are healthy the water is healthy too.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back