ISO PEACOCK BASS

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Selenasue

Reaction score
Looking for Peacock Bass to put in our 150 bass, bluegill tank... if anyone has ones that are small and want to ship I’d be happy to buy them from you.

Hope you can make it work I always wanted a small mouth bass for my 200g pond but idk how it would do with goldfish and koi
They would eat your goldfish.... of course depending on the side. Koi would be fine. Our bass doesn’t mess with our bluegill but if we go a few days without feeding he will start messing with our little bluegill

It’s pretty cool, we just got it up and running we switched from a 75gal to a 150gal. Trying to get more decor in
I have small mouth bass, large mouth bass, and blue gill in my pond. It’s over 2,000 gallons. It’s pretty cool! :cool:

I would put one in but I would be the only one who would like the small mouth because I think the goldfish are boring they all look the same and are very scitish even after trying to teach them by putting my hand in the water when they ate and I did it for 2 weeks. And my dad wouldn’t like it after loosing 6 goldfish/koi last summer during a storm

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back