Is this stocking okay?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I will probably go for a group of about 8 Rasboras, they seem to be the hardest and most interesting.
I have looked at them and I agree, If they had not had neon tetras on sale 11 for 10 USD I would have picked up some. I like small schooling fish. I ended up buying 22 neon tetra and almost bought more at that price. They are usually around 2.50 to 3.00 USD each.

Aye it's only recently that I find out how hardy they are, seems that the neons have lost their reputation as being good hardy beginner fish.
I've always had good luck with neons, but a lot of people don't. For me it's fancy guppies and fancy bettas--I can't keep those things alive for anything.

BTW what part of Scotland are you in? One of my favorite areas. :)

I've always had good luck with neons, but a lot of people don't. For me it's fancy guppies and fancy bettas--I can't keep those things alive for anything.

BTW what part of Scotland are you in? One of my favorite areas. :)

I was going to keep guppies until I found out how soft my tap water is, I have a friend who has a small 30 litre guppy tank and that our some additives in to harden their water which I'm not keen on as it drives up maintenance costs. I'm in the Lothians.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back